Shannon Heritage has recently unveiled a Corporate Membership card which offers many benefits to the corporate sector when visiting Shannon Heritage attractions.
The card is targeted at companies who entertain corporate clients and can be used for visits to our day visitor attractions, evening entertainments (reservations required) and special events. There is no cost to register for the card.
Shannon Heritage also offers a wide range of corporate events such as gala banquets, themed events, team building activities, barbeques and much more.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further information regarding the Shannon Heritage Corporate Membership Programme or if you wish to book an event – contact our sales department at 061 360788 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shannon Heritage Corporate Membership Benefits
- Special admission rates to all 6 Shannon Heritage day visitor attractions and evening entertainments in Counties Clare, Limerick & Galway ,(*attraction must be open to the public, some exclusions apply, for opening times see Terms & Conditions)
- 10% discount on all Shannon Heritage retail purchases
- 10% discount on all Shannon Heritage tearoom purchases
- Special members rates for corporate events.
- Member Discounts on Gift Voucher Sales
Easy Steps to Sign up for Corporate Membership
To apply for a Corporate Membership card, you can download the application form/s from this page or request the form/s from Shannon Heritage.
- Complete the Corporate Membership application form
- Complete the credit facilities form if you do not already have credit facilities approval with Shannon Heritage
- Once the application is approved a Shannon Heritage Corporate Membership card will be issued
Send the Completed Form to: Sales & Marketing Department, Shannon Heritage, Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, Bunratty, Co. Clare.
Download the Corporate Membership Form PDF
Download the Application for Credit Facilities PDF
Terms and Conditions
- Reservations in advance are necessary when booking an evening dinner entertainment – Tel: 061 360788 or email: email@example.com
- Corporate membership applies only when a credit account already exists or is set up based on Shannon Heritage credit facilities criteria.
- Members will be invoiced after each visit and normal credit procedures apply.ie. payment within 30 days.
- Included day visitor attractions are: Brian Boru Heritage Centre, Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, Craggaunowen, Dunguaire Castle, King John's Castle and Knappogue Castle & Walled Gardens only.
- Evening Entertainments include Bunratty Medieval Castle Banquet, Knappogue Medieval Castle Banquet, Dunguaire Banquet and the Traditional Irish Night at Bunratty Folk Park.
- All events which are capacity controlled/require a reservation.
- Membership cards remain the property of Shannon Heritage at all times.
- Children under 5yrs are free. Children under 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Shannon Heritage reserves the rights to change the corporate membership benefits at any time without prior notice.
- Membership Cards have no monetary or refund value and once the card has been issued refunds do not apply
- Shannon Heritage reserves the right to refuse admission to any card holder, and in the interests of the public, to require visitors to leave the attractions at any time.
- For information on location, opening times etc. of the attractions included please see each attractions website page.
- Please notify Shannon Heritage Immediately of lost or stolen cards.
- The card is the responsibility of the card holder and any charges accruing will be charged accordingly.
- A card holder signature is required upon presenting the card at a Shannon Heritage attraction.
See more at: www.shannonheritage.com/Membership